Sunday, December 04, 2005

Going to the chapel... and get married!

The song was playing in my head when I was allowed to get out from my hiding (inside the limo) with the girls. When people asked me how I felt that day, honestly, I didn't really know how to answer! It was a mixed feeling of overwhelming joy and something that I don't even know... I just can't wait to be married!

There's no doubt in my head that my wonderful Mom is going to be the one who walk me down the aisle. I can't think of anyone else... Mom had to do a double-duty at the ceremony, walked me down the aisle and lighted up the candles with my Mother-in-law to start the procession. Thank you, Mom!

Father Tim helped my Mom and my Mom-in-law with their candles:

and here we go...

Then my Mom had to go back and had to do her "other duty"

OK..., let's get married now!

I like this picture... so serene..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home