Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Pretty Stuffs!


What can be more perfect than your own mother made the dress for your wedding. Not just that, my wonderful and extremely talented Mom made my beautiful dress that was perfect in everyway and my makeup.
Did you notice that the dresses were hung on the sprinkler? Yes, it was a sprinkler. We never realized what would happen if the sprinkler were set off...! We were a little too casual and just thought of how perfect the sprinkler to hang and steam the dress until we heard some horrid stories of what happened to other people when they accidentally trigger the sprinkler to go off... One word: "flood." YIKES.


My shoes is definitely a special shoes. My now-husband bought me the shoes just when I can't find "the one." Though it's very easy for me to decide of what I will wear for my wedding, but I can't seem to be able to decide, or find in this case, the shoes that I really want. Countless webpages I've been through with my online-shopping-buddy, Fellicia, and yet nothing.. Malls and stores I've been scouring through and again, nothing. And there was this one day, my then-fiance was trying on the suits and while he was waiting for the suit, I went across the store and there, I found my perfect shoes!

Beautiful shoes deserve another shot!


My flowers were creatively designed by Lois Keane. We knew the minute we sat down with her, she's is going to do all of the flowers!


My bridesmaids' flowers:

The beautiful cymbidium orchid boutonniere for the groom:

The calla lilly boutonniere for the groomsman:

My aunt made all of our jewelry, including our wedding bands. Since we decided to have a plain Tiffany & Co.style wedding band, it created some confusions to some people including my Mom. She called me up as if something really bad just happened, but it turned out to be just her worry that I have ordered the wrong wedding band. We're happy with our decision period.

All of the dresses were also made by my Mom, I love this shot of the back of the flowergirl's dress:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home