Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Ceremony

The ceremony for our wedding were held at the beautiful Christ the Redeemer Church in West Vancouver, my dearest husband's church. The church were beautifully decorated with fragrant white lilies and clouds of gypsophillas along the pews. A very talented lady, Lois Keane from Lois Keane Flowers did the beautiful arrangements for the altars and for the entrance, and our very own decorators from our church, Tante Kiem Tjiok and Oom Heru also helped in making my vision came true. We wanted to have all whites with the natural green accents for our wedding as we wanted to re-live my husband's parents wedding.

Fr.Tim McCarthy blessed our wedding through a very emotional ceremony. We both can't contain our tears of joy when we said our vows to each other.

I love this one particular picture that our photographer took, when all the boys were waiting for the bridal party to start the procession:

We were so blessed to have Sharon Ong as the soloist and Chris Chok as the organist for the ceremony. Both of them are incredibly talented people! I still got goose bumps when I recalled the moment I walked down the aisle with my Mom (love you, Mom!).

I love this image that showed my dress from the back as I entered the church:

I love, love this particular image that our photographer captured as I walked down the aisle: (too cute!)

And after a 45 minutes ceremony and all of the documents were signed, we're officially Mr.& Mrs.! My Maid of Honor, Frances confessed to me that she was secretly shed some tears during the signing as she couldn't hold back the tears any longer! Awwwwww....

(I love this image! It looks like a painting)

I was elated, definitely on cloud nine, over the moon, you name it... can't really explained the amazing feeling inside!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home